Annually, APO Eagle Alumni Association recognizes individuals who are: Eagle Scouts, and who have risen above their peers in exemplifying the qualities of that rank.
- Eagle Board of Review Date: Must be on or before January 30.
- Application Available: January 1.
- Application Must be Completed and Submitted on April 30.
- Announcement of Scholarship Awards: June 30th
- Eagle Scouts may apply for scholarships beginning in their senior year of high school.
- Recipients may receive scholarship one time only.
- Scholarships are available to Eagle Scouts attending four-year colleges or universities
- Scholarships are not available to students attending any of the U.S. military academies.
- Scholarships are not available to graduate students pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree.
- Scholarships are not available to initiated Brothers of Alpha Phi Omega. Brothers are encouraged you to apply for the John Mack Scholarship
Forms and resources
If you just had a Board of Review, and you have not yet recieved your eagle certificate, a copy of the advancement report or letter from the council office is also acceptable.
Please have all of the required documentation ready, and complete the submission in one sitting